Monday, January 08, 2007

Finally found my favourite colour is, it's white!

Why?
I got myself an electric guitar, It's white....
Have an MP3 which is white...
Ooh, one more, my previous mp3 was also domitnated by white and so is my future psp going to be...
:)

Not that I hate black, both complement themselves very well....
Got my 1st pay, blew it all on a guitar set, mp3s, speaker systems and also a soundblaster card, money I owed some people, FOOD!
(If anyone was wondering, CPF is 20% of your pay)

Btw,
Was watching the video 'Face Down' by 'The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus'.
Had to be honest, the name irked me at 1st, but it has easily became my fav song, with its catchy chorus. (Just Like Memory)

Tried imitating the move the guitarist did at the 1.51 min, but ended up busting my guitar's cable. (Too Short Apparently)
Damn, it's new!
Wasn't supposed to happen, or was it?

Also sent my NEW subwoofer I bought from "Creative" for repair, even though it's freaking new!
I'd give those asses 0 for quality control, always had a bad experience with their products.
So far only the soundblaster card I bought managed to stay home, the rest had to go for a trip back to the headquarters for repair...

Btw, the band is sucking up right now....
I mean the way we played last week...again this word comes to mind, Practise.
This is to all of us!
Not that it has to specifically hint to someone.

Had acousticity with 2 band members last Saturday, and i was 'productive' alright.
Too bad Farhan S couldn't make it

Collecting my subwoofer later in the day, those asses are providing a product replacement.
Better be a productive trip.

I'm still waiting to bump into her on the streets again.
One thing on my mind, getting her.

Life Dominated By The Phone.